The Task Log is just viewable by you, yet if you intend to erase any one of your old look for whatever factor– or perhaps if you just intend to watch them (to locate something you failed to remember)– it’s actually simple to find!
1. Go to your account:
2. Click the “Activity log” option near the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Your activity log is a checklist of your messages and also all Facebook task, including your search history.
4. Next off, click on the “Even more” alternative on the left-hand menu, under “Photos”,” Likes” and “Comments.”.
5. Scroll down the broadened listing up until you see “Look.”.
6. You can currently see your Facebook search background, in day order. To obtain rid of it, just click “Clear Searches.”.
7. Your Facebook search history is now a clean slate!