Requires being by your device almost an entire day to actually achieve great info. Time and concentration required from the app might at the long run be seen as a total waste of time.
How to Delete Facebook Temporarily
I initially mentioned you can delete your account and still maintain the info’s in it for a later restoration. This is how to go about it.
- Go to Facebook page by visiting facebook.com
- Log into your personal account or the account to be deleted
- Click on the arrow pointing down from the top corner of your home page
- Select the ‘settings’ option
- Next, Select ‘security’ option
- Select ‘deactivate account’
Follow on-screen instructions to complete the steps
This will make your profile invisible to other users till anytime you log in with your email and the account will be restored. On the other hand, you can permanently delete the account by
- Clicking on the arrow down button on the top right side of your home page
- Click on settings and download your data (optional)
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Select ‘delete my account’
Follow onscreen instructions to complete the step. Facebook will gradually take the time frame of 90 days to completely delete your entire Facebook details and history.