How to See Friendship on Facebook 2018
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Browse to a good friend’s Timeline.
3. Click the button with the equipment icon on the cover image, then choose “See Relationship.” Facebook shows the relationship page for you and your dear friend.
View Other Relationships.
1. Check into your Facebook account.
2. Browse to the Timeline of any of your friends.
3. Copy the friend’s Facebook ID from the URL in the address bar. The ID is the string of characters– typically a name– that appears after “facebook.com.” Disregard the enigma and anything after it. For instance, if the URL is www.facebook.com/john.smith?fref=pb, the buddy’s user ID is “john.smith.”
4. Browse to the Timeline of the other individual, and copy his Facebook ID.
5. Open a brand-new tab in your internet browser, and type or paste the following into the address bar:
6. Change “FirstID” with the very first ID, and replace “2nd ID” with the other ID.
7. Press “Go into” to see the relationship page for the two individuals.