It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognised as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one year National service shall be declined.
How to Check JAMB Matriculation List.
- Go to the matriculation list portal.
- Select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Finally, click on Fetch My Details.
JAMB Statement for NYSC Final Year Students
“It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list on our website: http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist.
Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognised as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one-year National service shall be declined”.
IN LINE WITH THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM JAMB TO ALL NIGERIAN STUDENTS TO CHECK THEIR STATUS ON MATRICULATION LIST ON JAMB E-FACILITY PORTAL, ALL FINAL YEAR STUDENTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO CHECK THEIR STATUS AND HENCEFORTH TAKE THE NECESSARY STEP(S) AS DIRECTED.
STEP(S) TO BE TAKEN
(i) IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON JAMB MATRICULATION LIST
- CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO PRINT THEIR ADMISSION LETTERS, JAMB RESULT SLIPS OR BOTH DOCUMENTS SHOULD DO THAT IMMEDIATELY, THAT IS, THEY ARE EXPECTED TO REPRINT, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE PRINT-OUTS BEFORE.
- AFTER THE PRINTING OF THE SAID DOCUMENTS, YOU ARE TO WAIT FOR FEW HOURS AND CHECK BACK YOUR NAME ON THE JAMB MATRICULATION LIST. YOUR DETAILS WOULD HAVE BEEN UPLOADED AND AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT TO SUBMIT THE PRINT-OUT TO ANY QUARTER(S) IN THE SCHOOL. JUST REPRINT IMMEDIATELY AND CHECK BACK YOUR NAME.
(ii) NO JAMB ADMISSION GIVEN YET….
- FOR THOSE THAT ARE GETTING ‘NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET’ AS MESSAGE, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REGULARISE YOUR ADMISSION ACCORDING TO JAMB GUIDELINES. REGULARISATION REQUIRES CANDIDATES TO CREATE A PROFILE AND CLICK ON ADMISSION REGULARISATION ON THEIR JAMB PORTAL.
- IT IS AN ONLINE KICK-STARTING PROCESS WITH THE SUBMISSION OF THE REGULARISATION PRINT-OUT TO THE HEAD OF THE INSTITUTION (VICE-CHANCELOR’S OFFICE). SUBSEQUENTLY, APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE EMAIL CONFIRMING THE REGULARISATION OF THEIR ADMISSION WHICH USUALLY TAKES ABOUT 4 WEEKS.
THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL PROMPT CANDIDATES WITH THE LINK TO PRINT THEIR ADMISSION LETTERS; THEREAFTER CANDIDATES CAN NOW CHECK BACK THEIR NAMES ON THE JAMB MATRICULATION LIST.